Master Lu: Smartphone brand- market share in Q1 2020 (China)

Master Lu, the Chinese bench-marking platform, has just released a data report regarding the market share of smartphone brands in Q1 of 2020 in China. The rankings feature major brands and also lists rankings for other categories as well.

According to Master Lu, Huawei ranked first with a market share of 18.51 percent, which was closely followed by its subsidiary Honor that arrives second with 14.66 percent. In other words, the group took a total of 33.17 percent market share alone. In the first quarter of 2020, Oppo surpassed Xiaomi, ranking third with a market share of 14.51 percent.

On the other hand, Xiaomi had a market share of 13.9, with Vivo just behind it with a market share of 13.67 percent. Other smartphone brands like Samsung (4.72%), ZTE (2.7%), Meizu (2.6%), OnePlus (1.25%) and Nubia (0.75%). Keep in mind, that the figures shared above are just for the first quarter of 2020, and only serve as a reference at this period of time and are also heavily influenced by the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic.

Notably, Master Lu had also recently published a report regarding the most commonly faked smartphone brands as well, which we had previously covered. Furthermore, the firm also publishes rankings for software UI, chipset rankings, smartphone performances and more. So stay tuned for updates regarding these as well.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here